Monday, October 20, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures!

Please enjoy the following pictures which will help give you a better idea of my experience down here in Costa Rica, and the work which I am doing here. Enjoy !

Photo Album : Centro Educativo Paraiso
  • This Photo album includes pictures of me with the students in the school, and various pictures of the existing classroom and the future site where we will build the next classroom.
Photo Album : Host Family
  • This Photo album includes pictures of my host family members.
Photo Album : My House in Costa Rica
  • Pictures of the House which I am living in currently.
I look forward to posting my pictures soon ! I will be posting pictures throughout the whole construction process so you will be able to see the full benefits of your donation. Thanks for your support ! Please contact me if you have any other questions.

No comments: